Photo: “Sunrise – Spitzkoppe” by Malcolm Wilkie
You do not need to be an expert photographer to be a member of Photofold, all you need is a keen interest in photography.
People of all ages, whether beginner or experienced, are welcome.
We are a friendly club and our members have a wide range of experience in both film and digital mediums and are very pleased to share the benefit of this experience with other members to help them achieve more from their photography.
As a member of the East Anglian Federation of Photographic Societies we also meet with other clubs from the region in competition and so get to see the work that other photographers are producing.
Please note that copyright on photographic images displayed on this web site remain the property of, and are owned solely by, the author. Reproduction in any form is forbidden.
This month’s Images by Pam Toulson
PHOTOFOLD NOTICE BOARD
- 16th Jan Presentation ‘Selections and Masking’ Presented by Mike Fuller
- 23rd Jan DPI Competition Themed ‘Food&Drink’ Judged by David Hall LRPS
- 30th Jan Open Evening ‘Zambesi Traveler’ Presented by Malcolm Wilkie
- 6th Feb ‘Now for Something Completely Different’ Dr Julie Hutson
- 13th Feb Print Portfolio Competition Judged by Vic Hainsworth ARPS DPAGB