Photo: “Sunrise – Spitzkoppe” by Malcolm Wilkie
You do not need to be an expert photographer to be a member of Photofold, all you need is a keen interest in photography.
People of all ages, whether beginner or experienced, are welcome.
We are a friendly club and our members have a wide range of experience in both film and digital mediums and are very pleased to share the benefit of this experience with other members to help them achieve more from their photography.
As a member of the East Anglian Federation of Photographic Societies we also meet with other clubs from the region in competition and so get to see the work that other photographers are producing.
Please note that copyright on photographic images displayed on this web site remain the property of, and are owned solely by, the author. Reproduction in any form is forbidden.
This month’s Images by Margaret Stacey
PHOTOFOLD NOTICE BOARD
- 28th Nov ‘Ten Thousand Miles of Ocean’ Sarah Kelman ARPS DPAGB
- 5th Dec Third Print Competition (A4 only) Judged by Phil Ricketts ARPS
- 12th Dec Open Evening ‘Christmas Quiz’ Hosted by Alan Jennings
- 9th Jan ‘An Evening with Harrington and Hussey’ Hosted by Barry & Dave
- 16th Jan Presentation ‘A bit of His and a bit of Hers’ Presented by Shirley Radden CPAGB EFIAP and Paul Radden LRPS DPAGB EFIAP PSA2*